If you were looking for me, you’re in luck.
That’s me in the picture. (I promise).
So congrats, you’re right where you wanted to be.
Go on in. Take a peek inside. Make yourself at home and stay as long as you like. If you’re short on time today, no worries. Feel free to drop in whenever. It’s the Internet, it never closes...Go to http://www.unsolicitedpress.com/store/p176/tkleepoetry.html.
Looking for the book?
- Go to http://www.unsolicitedpress.com/store/p176/tkleepoetry.html.
- Also: To Square a Circle is available on Amazon, here: https://www.amazon.com/Square-Circle-T-K-Lee/dp/1947021532.
- In fact, you can find it anywhere books are sold.
COMING UP NEXT!
- Authors Alley, Mississippi Book Festival, August 17
- Joint Reading at Novel, in Memphis, TN, September 7
- Adjudicating Alabama Conference of Theatre, November 1-3
- Featured Artist, CASA Gala, Bloomington, IN, November 15-18
- Guest Playwright, TNT’s “Written in the South” Series, Birmingham, AL, November 21-24
ONGOING AND FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
- Two plays, On How To Accommodate Marlo’s Frying Pan and Sindication are now available for licensing through Off The Wall Plays (UK). For Marlo, http://offthewallplays.com/2018/12/26/on-how-to-accommodate-marlos-frying-pan-one-act-for-a-cast-of-5/ and for Sindication, https://offthewallplays.com/2019/03/25/sindication-american-one-act-play-fourth-wall/
- That time I was a Guest Author at Love of Literary, a blog: https://loveofliterary.com/2016/01/15/red-soles-series-2-1-featuring-t-k-lee-overcoming-writers-block-boxing-the-block/
- Read a fun Q&A I did with my publisher, here: http://www.unsolicitedpress.com/blog/a-literary-interview-with-dramatist-and-poet-tk-lee
- Featured Guest on the podcast The Cultured Bumpkin: https://soundcloud.com/jacob-phillips-103249813/the-cultured-bumpkin-with-jc-jacobson-ep-3-to-square-a-circle
- A profile feature for The Daily Journal: http://www.djournal.com/lifestyle/living/playwright-hand-man-award-winning-starkville-professor-writes-what-he/article_8b830845-489b-5daf-90f2-781872dfc3fb.h
- To Square a Circle was one of four nominated works of poetry vying for the Mississippi Institute for Arts and Letters award. Nominees included Ann Fisher, Aimee Nezhukumatail, and Natasha Trethewey. Quite an honor! For more: https://www.ms-arts-letters.org/nominations.html
As you can see, there’s a lot going on...so stick around, or come back later...just pardon the mess.