If you were looking for me, you’re in luck.
So congrats, you’re right where you wanted to be.
Go on in. Take a peek inside. Make yourself at home and stay as long as you like. If you’re short on time today, no worries. Feel free to drop in whenever. It’s the Internet, it never closes...
Below, here’s what’s been happening and what’s coming up!
ONGOING AND FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
- My abstract-feminist-quirky-absurdist-one-act comedy, On How To Accommodate Marlo’s Frying Pan is now available online for licensing through Off The Wall Plays (UK). For more, please visit: http://offthewallplays.com/2018/12/26/on-how-to-accommodate-marlos-frying-pan-one-act-for-a-cast-of-5/
- Find To Square a Circle at http://www.unsolicitedpress.com/store/p176/tkleepoetry.html. Or, find it on Amazon, here: https://www.amazon.com/Square-Circle-T-K-Lee/dp/1947021532. In fact, you can find To Square a Circle anywhere books are sold!
- Read a fun Q&A I did with my publisher, here: http://www.unsolicitedpress.com/blog/a-literary-interview-with-dramatist-and-poet-tk-lee
- My short play, Sindication, slated to be published in the UK through Off the Wall Publications, Spring 2019. Coming soon!
- Featured Guest, discussing the need for poetry, cultural revolutions, sushi, but mostly my new book, on the podcast The Cultured Bumpkin: https://soundcloud.com/jacob-phillips-103249813/the-cultured-bumpkin-with-jc-jacobson-ep-3-to-square-a-circle
- My kickoff ”Meet the Author Reading and Book Signing," scheduled for December 1, 11:00-1:00 PM, at Book Mart and Cafe in Starkville, MS, and again, December 8, 1:00-3:00 PM. (They really love me at Home)!
LOOKING AHEAD: SPRING 2019
- January and ongoing: Book Tour! Readings at Square Books (Oxford); Turnrow (Greenwood), and other locations, are currently being scheduled for early Spring 2019. SO: Check back often for those details and if you're close by, I hope you'll come visit!
- February: A recipient of the 2019 Mississippi Humanities Faculty of the Year award; an invited lecture entitled, “The Elephant in the Room Wants a Cup of Coffee: Revisiting Visualization.”
-March: Featured adjudicator at the 2019 Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC) in Knoxville, TN and at the 2019 TexFest in Baytown, TX.
- April: For National Poetry month, I will be the guest poet giving a reading and sharing the stage in a conversation about writing and poetry with a brilliant, up-and-coming poet (C.T. Salazar) a chapbook of his own premiering this spring, for the Ida Gordy Honors College at the historic Mississippi University for Women.
As you can see, there’s a lot going on...so stick around, or come back later (it’s the Internet — it’s always open!)...just pardon my construction because it too will likely be going on, indefinitely.